Newsletter Term & condition
Terms & conditions
Our only condition to signing up to the FabFinds newsletter is that you enjoy great deals and discounts on your online shopping with FabFinds.
If you have any comments, questions or favourite brands you’d like to see then get in touch. We’d love to hear from you.
Important information about your orders with FabFinds
We may not be able to accept your order or part of your order for one of the following reasons:
· Payment authorisation failed
· A PayPal flag-up for fraud
· Pending transactions through PayPal
If any problems with your order do arise, you will be contacted by one of our Customer Service Team.
Change of heart? Want to cancel your order? That’s ok. Your Consumer Rights mean that you have up to 14 days to cancel your order after receiving it, and then a further 14 days to return it to us.
Please be aware that we process our orders very quickly with a same day dispatch guaranteed. So we may not be able to stop your order from being sent regardless of cancellation. Simply return it to us in the same condition, and we’ll refund the order.
We always endeavour to meet our delivery time scales, however unforeseen circumstances can sometimes mean delays. If you’re worried that you haven’t received your parcel when you expected, please contact us.
Like a fingerprint, your log-in details for the FabFinds website are yours only. They must be treated as confidential. If you are worried that your log-in details have been compromised, get in touch.
E-Newsletter Sign-up Monthly Prize Draw Terms & Conditions
· This free, monthly prize draw is open to all customers aged 18 years and over excluding FabFinds employees or anyone professionally connected with the promotion.
· There is one prize of £20 (or EU equivalent) each month.
· Upon signing up to our FabFinds Newsletter you will automatically receive one entry into the current month’s prize draw (subject to your email being considered as new).
· By the Xth day of the following month, a winner will be chosen at random and be notified via email.
· The £20 gift will be applied as a gift code for entry at the FabFinds check-out point.
· There is no alternative prize or cash alternative to the prize stated.
· Winners will be notified within two weeks of the draw taking place.
· The promoter’s decision is final and no correspondence will be entered into.
· All participants will be deemed to have accepted and be bound by these terms and conditions.
· Winners may be requested to take part in publicity.
· If you sign up for our FabFinds e-newsletter, but don’t wish to be entered into the prize draw, please contact us by email stating this as soon as possible.
Please keep these terms and conditions for future reference.